• Mission d'une durée indéterminée - Machiniste indépendant
• Auditeur indépendant
• Formateur/trice independant(e)s metiers de Bouche
These job offers are placed under the responsibility of their author.
If a post figures on the website, we assume it is still topical.
This service is a commercial detection missions. the offers below are exclusively dedicated to freelance experts who are in a position to bill their services to contractors. These are not job offers.
The first concern for an expert is the tedious and costly phase of finding assignments. This requires steady work, which can be difficult to manage when already on mission. To make things easier, we give you access to the assignment offers which were presented to us from all parts of the world, thanks to the internet. We came into contact with each contractor to measure the seriousness of the demand, to make sure that a budget has been planned and that he actually is in a position to assign an expert.
The cost of qualified contacts: 75€ht
Your financial contribution to access the information is inferior to the cost of a sales agent or business getter and to the estimated value of the assignment. How much would a commercial agent cost, providing you one contact a week? On our website, one contact a week will cost you 375 euros (exclusive of tax) per month.
Project detection: to save some time, access an information of quality on contractors seeking experts.
- Click on the title of the assignment you are interested in and access the description of the offer.
The contractor's contact details are given to a limited number of experts.
(this number, agreed with the customer, is less than or equal to 3 in order to limit competition).
If you are interested, click the button that allows you to apply to the right of the screen
(We dispose of a secure online payment system. When using it, you proceed to a request for authorization of payment. We only debit the amount when the contractor confirms that the assignment is still topical).
- As soon as we have the means of payment, we need check that the assignment is uptodate. - Your payment will be cashed as soon as tha contractor confirmed his need is still topical. - You can contact us by phone if you wish to know how many times the contact has been sold.
- You will then receive an invoice and a link to the contractor's contact details to get in touch with him directly. There is a risk not to be selected by the contractor, but, as in any context, reactivity and tenacity are decisive.
- If the assignment is out of date, you will be informed by email and the payment will be cancelled.
The most recent assignment offers are on top of the list. The assignments published on our websites are, in theory, still topical. However, we verify this information once you've followed the procedure,